1. Introductions to tools like Buffer, Bulk Buffer, RealTime Board, Latergramme, TweetDeck and Google Drive.
2. Marketing templates to help you plan how you'll best utilize your social media.
3. Step-by-step tutorials to help you plan content for the next 6 months.
4. Tutorials to help you use the tools I introduce to the full capacity.
5. Strategy and Planning tutorials to help you schedule your social media weeks ahead of time.
6. Graphics crash course to help you plan and create graphics for your social media.
Nora is the brains behind www.NoraConrad.com - an online resource and community for online business owners looking to make more money online without letting their work take up all their time. She's a productivity consultant, systems coach and infopreneur.
Most social media courses and tutorials focus on the social channel (twitter for example). In this ecourse, we focus on the technical aspects of the channel (like analytics.twitter.com) and how to plan your content ahead of time to schedule it (using buffer) at the beginning of the week. This ecourse is all about saving you time and keeping your focus on your audience and content, and less on checking updates constantly.